Here at Mick Jackson & Co Ltd, we supply and fit a wide range of tyres from budget to top-brand names. Each and every tyre we fit will be correctly balanced on the wheel to ensure maximum safety and road comfort at no extra cost!
Did you know ?
- By inflating your tyres to the correct pressure, you can extend the life of them. An incorrectly inflated tyre can reduce its life by up to 35%.
- It improves your safety, a correctly inflated tyre has more ground contact aiding both steering and braking.
- A correctly inflated tyre improves fuel efficiency.
- A under-inflated tyre causes increased friction, this causes excessive heat therefore wears away the surface of the tyre at a faster rate than a correctly inflated tyre.
- The main cause of blow outs are incorrectly inflated tyres!
- It is advisable to check your tyre pressures at least once a month, before you go on a long journey and when increasing the load.
- The legal tread limit for tyres is 1.6mm.
Call Mick Jacksons garage on 01302 759797 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.